Micheline Sakharoff (7 June 1923 - 16 January 2015)
Current Gare St Lazare Patrons and Funding Partners:
- The Sakharoff Family Trust. - Gold Circle
- Christopher J. Herbert & Nancy Welch - Gold Circle
- Culture Ireland. Supporters of our international touring since 2007.
- Arts Council of Ireland, Project Funding 2004/2005/2013. Annual Funding 2006 - 2010. The Good Thief 2006. First Love/ The End 2008, Moby Dick 2009.
- Cork City Council Arts Office
- Past Producing Partners include:
- Dublin Theatre Festival - Waiting For Godot 2013.
- Arts Emerson, Boston - Waiting For Godot 2013.
- Signature Theater Company, New York. Title and Deed 2012 & 2014.
- Kilkenny Arts Festival 2011, 2008, 2003, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998.
- Cork County Council - Moby Dick 2009.
- Beckett Project Paris - Here All Night 2013
- Brighton Festival - 2006, 2013
- Dublin Theatre Festival - First Love 2008.
- Beckett Centenary Festival 2006 - Access All Beckett
- Irish Museum of Modern Art 2006 - Access All Beckett
- Dublin Docklands Authority 2006 - Access All Beckett
- RTE Radio One 2006 - Beckett Radio Plays
- RTE Supporting The Arts - Advertising Support 2008/2009/2010/2012
- Rubicon Theatre Company, Ventura, CA. - The Good Thief 2006, A Piece of Monologue 2004.
- Cork 2005 European Capital of Culture - Access All Beckett
- Glucksman Gallery, UCC, Cork 2005 - Anseo
- Dublin Fringe Festival - Enough 2004, Swallow 2003, Lessness & Behold Me Large 2001
Supporters of Beckett In New York include Madison Cox, John & Suzanne O'Neill, Georgann Aldrich Heller & Norman Sachs, Jean Stein and Steven & Barbara Isenberg.
We acknowledge the kind assistance of John Hegarty and the Irish Educational Fund in Massachussetts and of Jean Van Sinderen Law and The School of Music and Drama at University College Cork.
Gare St Lazare Ireland are Theatre Company In Residence at University College Cork's School of Music and Drama and Artists in Residence at Everyman Cork, supported by The Arts Council, Cork City Council Arts Office and UCC.